Horror-Comedy genre is the new found success mantra for low budget filmmakers. This genre provides the much needed thrills and laughs to the audiences who look for their share of entertainment. Following the principles of this genre to the core, the Sudheer Babu-Nanditha starrer ‘Prema Katha Chitram’ struck gold at the box office.
Telugu cinema’s leading production house, Geetha Arts teamed up with KE Gnanavel Raja for the film’s Tamil remake titled ‘Darling’. Starring young music composer GV Prakash Kumar and Nikki Galrani, ‘Darling’ released yesterday and is running to packed houses all over Tamil Nadu. The film has even sustained the tough challenge of Vishal-Hansika starrer comedy entertainer ‘Aambala’.
- Interesting update on Mahesh, Kammula film
- Special Feature : Know this week’s release (Shankarabharanam)
- Young hero’s next to be wrapped up soon
- Prabhas wishes Rudhramadevi team
- Rajini’s film to be shot extensively in Chennai
Articles that might interest you