Gorgeous lady Lavanya Tripati, who bagged a stupendous hit in the form of Bhale Bhale Magadivoy is now coming up with her latest film Soggade Chinni Nayana. On this occasion, we caught up with her for a brief chit chat. Here is the transcript.
Q)Are you nervous about Soggade Chinni Nayana?
Not at all. I am pretty confident about the movie’s success. Come Sankranthi, this film will surely bring a festival mood all over. Nagarjuna garu will surprise everyone with his dual shades big time.
Q)Tell us about your role?
I play a typical house wife in this movie. The scenes featuring me and Nagarjuna have come out extremely well. Initially, I felt nervous while acting alongside Nagarjuna garu. But he is a very warm person and jovial with everyone on the sets which eventually made me comfortable with him.
Q) How was it acting as a normal house wife for the first time ever in your career?
Before the project was started, I had a little doubt whether I could pull off that role. But to become a good actor one should do every kind of character. In this way, I built up confidence and readied myself for the role.
Q) Is there any specific reason behind acting in few films only?
I am very selective while signing projects. My current projects, Soggade Chinni Nayana, Lachchindevi O Lekkundi, Allu Sireesh’s movie are all quite different to each other. I should have an identity for myself even though I do few films. That’s my motto.
- Interview : Kishore Tirumala – Anupama will be the highlight of Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Exclusive Interview : Dimple Hayati – Gulf will be quite hard-hitting
- Interview : Seerat Kapoor- RGG 2 will change everything for me
- Interview : Nag sir gave me freedom and valued my decisions – Ohmkar