Q) How is the response for your film Budugu ?
The response has been positive and a few more theatres have been added in the second week which shows the craze for the film. I feel that Tollywood needs more experimental films like these which should be made once in a while.
Q) What kind of feedback did you receive for your role ?
The feedback has been amazing. For the first time in my career, I have attempted something different and I am glad that everyone is liking my role.
Q) Has the ‘A’ certificate limited the reach of the film ?
Yes ! you are right. Our film is a clean film which the entire family can watch together. But sadly, nothing is in my hands and I feel that we should have fought hard with the censors for an U/A.
Q) How was it working with director Manmohan ?
It was a wonderful experience working with him. I have never seen a director who has such clarity on his craft right from the pre-production stages. I should also thank my producers for having the guts to produce a film with such sensitivity.
Q) How is Dongaata shaping up ?
The film has shaped up quite well and will hit the screens this month end. The promotional song which I have sung has caught on big time and hope that my film will be liked by one and all.
- Interview : Mahesh Babu- Bharath Ane Nenu will create a solid impact
- Interview : DVV Danayya- Mahesh will stun everyone with his performance
- Interview : Nani- I do not take stardom seriously
- Interview : Karthik Subbaraj – Prabhu Deva’s negative role will shock you
- Interview : Anasuya- I want to become the female Prakash Raj of Tollywood