Naga shourya, who was last seen in Jadoogadu is coming up with his next film Abbayitho Ammayi this Friday. On this occasion, we caught up with the director of this film Ramesh Varma for a brief chit chat. Let’s see what he has to say.
Q) Why such a long gap after Veera?
After Veera, Naga Shourya was supposed to make his debut with Abbayitho Ammayi. But none of the producers were ready to bet on a debutante actor. So, I had to wait for two years to get this project on floors.
Q) What is Abbayitho Ammayi all about?
It is a different kind of love story set amidst the current generation who are getting addicted to the growing social media networks.
Q) What are the changes you observed about Naga Shourya in this film ?
I had a doubt whether he could pull off varied emotions on screen. To my surprise, he has proved his mettle and has given a superb performance in this film.
Q) Tell us about your association with Ilayaraja?
First of all, Ilayaraja’s music has got a good response from all over. I knew Ilayaraja from a long time and narrated the script to him two years ago. He was the first person who gave us the idea to release this movie in Tamil because of its universal concept.
Q) How confident you are about this movie which is releasing amidst stiff competition?
We are pretty confident about the success of our movie. Everybody who saw the movie have appreciated us and this has given us a lot of confidence.
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan – Manasuku Nachindi has a lot of fun elements
- Interview : Nani – Awe will leave audience in shock
- Interview : Manjula Ghattamaneni – I’m eagerly waiting to direct Mahesh and Pawan
- Interview : Venky Atluri – Thaman’s music and background score are the backbone of Tholi Prema
- Interview : Varun Tej – I am very keen on doing different films