Aadi Pinisetty, son of veteran director Raviraja Pinisetty has been winning huge praise for his negative role in Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu. On this occasion, we caught up with him for a brief interview. Let’s see what he has to say.
Q) Will you continue doing negative roles ?
Yes ! why not. If the role is exciting and gives me ample scope to perform, I would love to do negative roles in the future as well.
Q) You have a good following in Tamil. What is the response from Chennai ?
All those who saw the film in Chennai loved my role completely. I am receiving a lot of calls and everyone is happy that I chose such a different role so early in my career.
Q) How did you prepare for your role ?
I did a lot of homework and worked very hard for my character. But as soon as I landed on the sets, Boyapati garu had new ideas and made my character even more powerful. I just followed him and went according to his instructions.
Q) How was it working with Bunny ?
I knew right from my childhood days. We had a lot of discussions during the shooting of this film. Bunny worked very hard and carried the entire film on his shoulders.
Q) What was the best compliment you received for Sarrainodu ?
So many big wigs from the industry called me after watching the film. But the best compliment I received was from Chiranjeevi garu, who spoke at length about my look and performance.
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Interview : Vennela Kishore – Keshava has taken my career to the next level
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Exclusive Interview : Nikhil – I have tried something really different in Keshava
Articles that might interest you