Hero Manchu Manoj’s much-awaited project, Okkadu Migiladu, is finally hitting the screens on November 10th. On this occasion, we caught up with Anisha Ambrose, who played an important role in the film, for a brief interview. Here is the transcript:
Q) How is this film going to be?
A) The entire film’s narration will happen in two frames. One frame will be in the perspective of LTTE leader Prabhakaran and the other one will deal with present-day situations.
Q) What is the story all about?
A) The film’s story will run on a serious note. You will not see any songs and comedy scenes that we generally see in our commercial films. The film exposes the actual facts about Prabhakaran and how his story is interlinked with present situations.
Q) Working experience with director Ajay Andrews?
A) Ajay has given his heart and soul for the film. He did an extensive research on LTTE Prabhakaran and made the film accordingly.
Q) Tell us about Manchu Manoj?
A) He is a very powerful actor. His passion towards cinema is unbelievable. Manoj’s performance is going to be the highlight of the film.
Q) Your future projects?
A) I recently completed a film in Tamil. Apart from that, I’m doing Naresh-Nawin’s Vittalacharya.
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan – Manasuku Nachindi has a lot of fun elements
- Interview : Nani – Awe will leave audience in shock
- Interview : Manjula Ghattamaneni – I’m eagerly waiting to direct Mahesh and Pawan
- Interview : Venky Atluri – Thaman’s music and background score are the backbone of Tholi Prema
- Interview : Varun Tej – I am very keen on doing different films