After his much publicized movie debut, Bellamkonda Srinivas is back with his second film Speedunnodu. The film is up for release tomorrow and on this occasion, we caught up with the very confident actor for a brief interview. Let’s see what he has to say.
What made you choose a remake as your second film ?
After watching Sundara Pandian, I was taken aback by the theme of friendship and felt that it would connect with everyone.
So, how confident are you about this film ?
For my first film, I was very nervous and was in much tension. But now, I am very confident and pleased that I am back with a very sensible yet entertaining film which will impress one and all.
Who approached you for this project ?
After Alludu Seenu, I heard close to 30 to 40 scripts but nothing was exciting. During this time, Bheemineni came to us with this project which was quite exciting.
Have you made any changes to the remake ?
Yes ! we made a lot of changes to the film and set it according to the Telugu nativity.
Why did you choose Tamannah once again for a special song ?
Both of us share a sizzling chemistry and frankly after Baahubali, she is a rage and everyone wants to see her on screen.
How was it working with Bheemineni ?
Oh ! I had an amazing experience working with him. He is a master of remakes and does complete justice to the film. I learnt a lot during the filming and tried to present myself in a new way.
Is you next project with Boyapati confirmed ?
Yes ! it is confirmed. The script work is yet to start though.
Tell us about your role ?
I play a simple guy from Kurnool who is ready to go to any lengths for his friends.
- Interview : Nivetha Pethuraj – Mental Madhilo’s success will bring me more offers
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Interview : Karthikeya – Shaan Rahman’s music is the biggest asset for our film
- Exclusive Interview : Govardhan Gajjala – Short film experience gave me a lot of confidence