Q) Tell us about your background ?
I was born and brought up in Mumbai and am currently pursuing my studies in Bangalore.
Q) How did you bag this film ?
As I have been modelling in Bangalore, I got this offer. Teja is quite famous in Mumbai and when this film was offered, I grabbed with both hands.
Q) What is Hora Hori all about ?
It is a new age love story where the lead pairs fights for their love and how they win it is the story all about.
Q) Tell us about your role in the film ?
I play the role of a young girl named Mytri who falls in love with a boy and how the couple solve all their problems is the whole story of the film.
Q) Tell us about the working experience on this film ?
80 % of the film has a rain backdrop. Initially, it was very hard for me to shoot but with Teja sir’s help we managed to finish it successfully.
Q) How was it working with Teja. Did he slap you for this film ?
Yes ! he did. For a very emotional scene in the film I was not getting my act right. He screamed at me and gave me a tight slap. That’s it everything fell into place. Teja is like a university and what ever he does is for the betterment of the film. I learnt a lot from him.
Q) Did you sign any other film ?
I am eagerly awaiting the release of this film and hoping to get good offers with my performance.
- Interview : Miya George – Political drama in Yaman attracted me a lot
- Interview: Rakul Preet – I am too young for female oriented films
- Interview : Vijay Anthony- We knew Bhethaludu would go wrong
- Interview : Srininvas Ravindra – Vijay’s role will be the biggest highlight of the film
- Exclusive Interview : DOP Madhie – Felt happy when Mahesh appreciated my work
Articles that might interest you