Why is there such a long gap after Power?
Yes! There is a two-year gap as I had close to six releases in Tamil.
Working experience with Vishnu?
Vishnu is like family. This is my third film with him and our combination always works well.
The secret behind your weight loss?
I have started playing squash and am doing Yoga. This fetched me good results and I have lost close to 13 kilos which I am very happy about
About adopting kids?
I have adopted 31 kids to date. My plan is to build a huge orphanage for them. I have already bought a land in Mumbai and within the next two years, everything will be set.
Your role in Gopichand film?
I play a typical basti girl in the film. The film is shaping up quite well and Sampth Nandi has designed the film in a very interesting way.
Working with director Raj Kiran?
He is the fastest director I have ever worked with. If I say that I have to leave by five, he wraps up my work at two. The entire film was shot in just 50 days.
I have Bogan with Jayam Ravi and have signed three films in Tamil.
When can we see you in a lady oriented roles?
Frankly, I am way too young to play lady oriented. To play lady oriented role, I need to become a lady first. As of now, I consider myself a young girl only.
- Interview : Simran Pareenja, Samyuktha Hegde- Kirrak Party will take back the audience to their college days
- Interview : Anil Sunkara – Kirrak Party showcases the journey of an engineering student
- Interview : Nikhil- I never had any differences with my producers
- Interview : Malkapuram Sivakumar – Ye Mantram Vesave is a romantic thriller
- Interview – Srikanth – My film does not have a director