Hansika impressed everyone with her scary act in Chandrakala. She is now back with its sequel titled Kalavathi. On this occasion, we caught up with her for a brief interview. Let’s see what she has to say.
Q) What is different about Kalavathi ?
Except for me and the director Sundar C, the star cast and the story line in the film is completely new. The only common point is that I play the central character and the film is a horror comedy.
Q) Tell us about your role in the film ?
I play a pregnant lady in the film and have done a lot of homework for my role. Also, I have done a lot of comedy which will impress everyone big time.
Q) How was it working with Siddharth ?
This is my second film with Siddharth and I had a lot of fun working with him after a long time. He was very supportive during the shoot and helped me a lot with my performance.
Q) We heard that there were huge cat fights between you and Trisha ?
Laughs ! We never had any such fights during the shoot. In fact, we became very close friends during the filming and helped each other big time.
Q) Why are you only doing horror flicks off late ?
Nothing like that. This is only my second horror film in my entire career. I am game for such horror comedies any time as they give a lot of scope to perform.
Q) Why are you doing such less Telugu films ?
After Power, I got a lot of Telugu offers. But as I was busy with multiple Tamil films, I could not do more films here. If I get any good scripts in the future, I will surely do them.
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Interview : Karthikeya – Shaan Rahman’s music is the biggest asset for our film
- Exclusive Interview : Govardhan Gajjala – Short film experience gave me a lot of confidence
- Interview : Dhanraj – I worked without any remuneration for this film
- Interview : Karthi – I knew in advance about Cheliyaa’s failure