After directing some interesting films, director Madan is back with an youthful entertainer Garam. On the occasion of the film’s release, we caught up with the talented director for a brief interview. Here is the transcript.
Q) Why did you name the film Garam ?
As my main character, Aadi is an aggressive person in the film, we have named the film Garam. Even though the film has typical commercial elements, my style of emotions will surely be there in this film.
Q) What made you borrow the script from someone when you yourself are a writer ?
The story of the film is given by Srinivas, who himself is a director and has worked with me earlier. We readied this script long time back and as I liked hero’s characterization very much, I decided to direct it myself.
Q) Why did this project take so long to shape up ?
We started the shoot in 2014 and completed the first schedule. But later, I met with an accident and then Adi got busy with his wedding and the project got delayed yet again.
Q) How was it working with Aadi ?
Right from the day, this film was on, Aadi gave his best and performed to the best of his capabilities. This film will surely give him his much needed break.
Q) How was Sai Kumar as a producer ?
Oh ! he is the best producer I have ever worked with. Initially, he kept a limited budget for the film but after seeing a few rushes, he increased the budget and is happy with the film.
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Exclusive Interview : Mahi V Raghav – Anando Brahma is not a regular horror-comedy film
- Interview : Miryala Ravinder Reddy – Boyapati and I will again work on a project soon
- Interview : Rana Daggubati – All my risks have paid off
- Exclusive Interview : Hanu Ragahavapudi – Stylish narration will be the highlight in LIE
Articles that might interest you