Maruthi has come a long way in Tollywood. After directing some successful projects, he often pens stories to many films. One such film which is ready for release is Rojulu Marayi. On this occasion, we caught up with him for a brief interview. Let’s see what he has to say.
Q)How did you come up with the story line of Rojulu Marayi ?
I read a lot of news how girls are behind boys these days and got an idea about the film. Some real life incidents were also added in this film to make it even more cinematic.
Q)Why didn’t you direct this film yourself ?
As I was quite busy with my own projects and wanted to introduce new talent, I decided to take a back seat and gave the mantle to some young director.
Q)How did Dil Raju get associate with this film ?
It all happened because of the lead actor Parvateesam. When we approached him, we came to know that he was in a contract with Dil Raju. Once I narrated the film to Dil Raju, he was also quite interested and became a co-producer right away.
Q)What are the highlights of the film ?
The way younger generation behaves and their mentalities have been showcased in an interesting and gripping manner.
Q)What were your inputs as a director ?
Once I was done with the story line, I never interfered in this film or during the shooting process.
Q)Meanwhile, how is Babu Bangaram shaping up ?
The film has shaped up quite well. Its a dream come true for me to direct such a huge star. I am looking forward to the release and hope that everyone likes it.
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Interview : Karthikeya – Shaan Rahman’s music is the biggest asset for our film
- Exclusive Interview : Govardhan Gajjala – Short film experience gave me a lot of confidence
- Interview : Dhanraj – I worked without any remuneration for this film