About your role in the film?
I play the role of Meghana who comes to the city for job purpose. My role has a lot of ups and downs in the film and Maruthi has showcased me wonderfully in a traditional manner.
Working with Maruthi?
I had a lovely time working with Maruthi. He is a very talented director and the moment he narrated me the script, I okayed it right away. I learned a lot from Maruthi during the making of this film.
About the romantic thread in the film?
Both I and Sharwa share a superb chemistry in the film. Apart from the comedy angle, the love story between us has been showcased in a wonderful manner and will impress the audience big time.
Why is there such a huge gap after the first film?
It happened by chance as I signed many films but none of them went on floors early. But I am not complaining as I have at least four to five releases lineup and feel that my time has just started.
Working with Sharwanand?
Sharwa is a very easy going guy and does not panic for each and everything. I like his chilled out nature and he has done a wonderful job in the film which will entertain everyone.
- Interview : Mahesh Babu- Bharath Ane Nenu will create a solid impact
- Interview : DVV Danayya- Mahesh will stun everyone with his performance
- Interview : Nani- I do not take stardom seriously
- Interview : Karthik Subbaraj – Prabhu Deva’s negative role will shock you
- Interview : Anasuya- I want to become the female Prakash Raj of Tollywood