Promising young actor Nandhu, is trying his best to carve a niche for himself in Tollywood. His latest outing ‘Best Actors’ has released last Friday and on this occasion, we caught up with him for a brief interview. Let’s see what he has to say.
Q) How is the response for Best Actors ?
The response is decent and audience have appreciated my performance a lot.
Q) Your character has negative shades. What was the reason for accepting such a role ?
Basically, I have a penchant for negative roles and I liked the message oriented story line which was the main reason behind me accepting the role.
Q) How is your career going ?
I am happy with whatever I had achieved so far. Also, I am very satisfied for doing complete justice to all my roles till date.
Q) What was the turning point of your career ?
Working with RGV was the turning point of my career. After playing the lead role in RGV’s 365 Days, I got good recognition as an actor.
Q) What role does your family play in your career ?
I have extreme support from my mother and wife. I take a lot of suggestions from them before giving my nod to new projects.
Q) How is the industry treating you ?
Very Nice ! Although I gave a few flops, I am getting a lot of encouragement from the industry. Many top directors are keen on working with me.
Q) What are your upcoming projects ?
I am playing the lead role in a film which is being directed by young film maker Koushik Raju. Also, I am listening to a few more scripts which I will announce soon.
On that note, we wrapped up our interview with Nandu and wished him an advance happy birthday and best of luck for his future.
- Interview : Nivetha Pethuraj – Mental Madhilo’s success will bring me more offers
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Interview : Karthikeya – Shaan Rahman’s music is the biggest asset for our film
- Exclusive Interview : Govardhan Gajjala – Short film experience gave me a lot of confidence