Young actor Ravi Varma, who made his debut with Deva Katta’s Vennela was acclaimed for his role as Sayeed. He went on to do films like Bommarilu, Rakhi and a few others. He played an important role in the recently released ‘Calling Bell’. On this occasion, we caught up with Ravi for a brief interview. Let’s see what he has to say.
Q) Was acting always your first love ?
Yes! Right from my childhood, I loved dance and always wanted to get into films. I even decided to pursue an acting course in New York but that did not happen.
Q) Tell us about your journey in the film industry?
I got an offer to act in Deva Katta’s Vennela when I was in the US. After the film’s success, I got more offers and I hope my debut film as a hero will surely give me a good break in 2015.
Q) How is the response of your latest flick Calling Bell ?
The response has been amazing and my role is being widely accepted.
Q) Tell us about your character in Mahesh’s Srimanthudu?
I play a very interesting role in the film, and I am pretty sure that this flick will entertain the audience big time.
Q) How was it working with Mahesh Babu?
I am very lucky to act alongside Mahesh Babu. He is a very jovial and energetic person.
Q) What kind of films do you want to do in the future?
I would like to do family entertainers and am also open on doing supporting roles in the future.
Q) What are your future projects?
As of now, I have signed two films which are currently on the sets. I have some more interesting projects in the pipeline which I will announce soon.
- Exclusive Interview : Mahi V Raghav – Anando Brahma is not a regular horror-comedy film
- Interview : Miryala Ravinder Reddy – Boyapati and I will again work on a project soon
- Interview : Rana Daggubati – All my risks have paid off
- Exclusive Interview : Hanu Ragahavapudi – Stylish narration will be the highlight in LIE
- Interview : Boyapati Sreenivas – I design mass elements depending on hero’s image
Articles that might interest you