How different is Gautam Nanda from your previous films?
Gautam Nanda is a typical commercial entertainer but the story of the film is quite strong and will be quite interesting. I have tried to narrate a strong point in a very entertaining manner.
How tense are you about the film’s success?
Gautam Nanda is a very important film in my career and needs to click at any cost. For the first time in my career, I am very tensed about a film’s release.
What’s with the Ghattamaneni association in the film?
It’s the sir name of Gopichand. All those who have this surname are quite popular and successful in real life. As Gopichand is a billionaire in the film, I felt that his sir name should be Ghattamaneni just to add value to the film.
About Gopichand’s new look?
Right from the day I wrote the script, I felt that the hero will be presented in a completely new look. I took Gopichand to Ram who styles Pawan Kalyan and got Gopi a new look which the star hero looks dashing in.
About your film going over budget?
All these are just rumors. I told my producers the budget of my film and completed it in given amount and on time.
How different will be the action part?
The action part is the biggest highlight of the film. Gopi has done sky diving, desert safari and even seas surfing which will look quite stylish in the film.
I am currently penning a script and only when I finish it, I will get a better clarity as to whom I should make it. My home production, Paper Boy is going on in full swing.
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Exclusive Interview : Mahi V Raghav – Anando Brahma is not a regular horror-comedy film
- Interview : Miryala Ravinder Reddy – Boyapati and I will again work on a project soon
- Interview : Rana Daggubati – All my risks have paid off
- Exclusive Interview : Hanu Ragahavapudi – Stylish narration will be the highlight in LIE
Articles that might interest you