The Sonu Sood, Disha Patani and Amyra Dastur starrer, Kung Fu Yoga is releasing in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil on February 3rd. On this occasion, we had a small chat session with Sonu Sood. -Puri Jagan wished me good luck for this movie
About Kung Fu Yoga’s Telugu release?
Yeah, am really happy that this movie is releasing in Telugu too. It was the Telugu and Tamil industries which gave me life as an actor. I am thankful to the audience over here for their support.
How was it working with an international star like Jackie Chan?
It was very comfortable to work with him. His dedication and passion towards work were just amazing.
What did you learn for Jackie Chan?
His acting and action stunts impressed me. His discipline towards work attracted me a lot.
Did you take any special training for the fights in this movie?
Yes. I took training in Kung Fu arts. Jackie Chan is a master in this art and it was tough to match up to his level but somehow I managed.
How was your TFI friends’ reaction when u told them about this project?
They were very happy. Puri Jagan personally called me and wished me good luck for this project.
How was it dancing with Jackie Chan?
Dancing with him was a good experience.While working he used to enjoy dance moments more than the action sequences.
When can we see you again in a Telugu movie?
Yeah, it’s been a long gap for me too. I am desperately waiting to work in a Telugu film again.
Previously, also you have worked in a Chinese movie, Tell us about it?
Yeah, I worked for a historical Indo-Chinese movie Xuanzang. It got awards in the best foreign category in many film festivals.
- Interview : Suriya – Vignesh Shivan’s narration and intelligent screenplay impressed me a lot
- Interview : Lagadapati Sridhar – Bunny is now a pan India star
- Interview : C Kalyan – Audience will love Balayya and Nayantara’s track immensely.
- Exclusive Interview : Chitra Shukla- Raj Tharun has become a very close friend of mine
- Interview : Bellamkonda Srinivas – My dad’s goodwill is helping me big time