Q) Did you expect such a mixed response from the critics ?
Not at all ! I thought we had a winner but things were different on the first day. But the film is doing well now and is racing ahead in the B and C centres. Even the Monday collections in the interior areas have been strong as the film is collecting decent amounts.
Q) What kind of collections has the film made ?
We made the film on a budget of 12 crores. Till now, 80 percent of the budget has been recovered and the rest will be covered in the next week or so.
Q) Is the success of Pelli Choopulu affecting your film ?
No not at all ! Both are films in different genres and have their own audience.
Q) Why did you choose Sunil for this film ?
Frankly, Sunil was not the first choice for this film. I took this script to various other heroes who rejected it right away. After I made a few changes, I thought Sunil will be the right choice and he has done a superb job in the film.
Q) Your upcoming projects ?
As of now, I have two scripts ready and will soon narrate them and get things materialised.
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Interview : Prabhas – Part two will blow you away
- Interview : Srinu Vaitla – You can see healthy comedy in Mister
- Interview : Mickey J Meyer – Trolling Mahesh Babu disappointed me
- Interview : Karthi – Mani Ratnam is a tough task master
Articles that might interest you