After a brief gap, director Veeru Potla has come up with an interesting film Edu Gold Ehe. On the eve of the film’s release, we caught up with him for a detailed interview. Let’s see what he has to say.
Why did you name the film Edu Gold Ehe ?
As the subject matter and Sunil’s role in the film suit the title completely, we named the film like that.
How have you showcased Sunil ?
Sunil will be shown in two different variations. Both his sides will be filled with a lot of fun and entertainment.
What is the biggest highlight of your film ?
Apart from entertainment, there is a huge thrill factor in the film. The audience will be kept guessing as to what will happen next.
Why was there a huge gap after Doosukelta ?
Frankly speaking, after Doosukelta, things were not that great. A number of projects did not roll out as many heroes who said yes to me denied doing the film later.
What happened to your multi-starrer you were supposed to kick start ?
Yes ! I was supposed to do a film with Ravi Teja and Venkatesh. But sadly, things did not work out and the project never took off. left with no choice, I wrote a fresh script and came up with Edu Gold Ehe.
What kind of films you want to make in the future ?
I like making different films but things do not work out in Telugu much. I would love to make visual feast like Baahubali one day.
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Exclusive Interview : Nikhil – I have tried something really different in Keshava
- Exclusive Interview : Sudheer Varma – Nikhil will shock everyone with Keshava
- Exclusive Interview : Ritu Varma – I feel very happy when everyone calls me a performer
- Interview : Sharwanand – I was bored of doing serious roles
Articles that might interest you