Q)What will you prefer. A star director or a superb story for your next ?
Of course ! I will prefer better story.
Q)The trend of multi starers has begun. Which young hero will you choose as a co star?
I will choose Raj Tarun as I have a good rapport with him.
Q) Who is that one director you are ready to even do a film even if it is for one scene ?
It is none other than Rajamouli sir.
Q)Which emotion do you think you are best at ?
I love comedy and feel that I am very good at it.
Q)What are the three qualities one should have to become an actor ?
Hard work, dedication and one should be a huge movie fanatic.
Q)Which Tollywood hero you would love to imitate ?
No second thoughts. I will imitate Power Star Pawan Kalyan hands down.
Q) Name two of your films you felt bad being a part of ?
Disco and Om Shanti.
Q) How much do you rate yourself as an actor ?
I have just passed as an actor and am trying to get there.
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero
- Interview : Simran Pareenja, Samyuktha Hegde- Kirrak Party will take back the audience to their college days
- Interview : Anil Sunkara – Kirrak Party showcases the journey of an engineering student
- Interview : Nikhil- I never had any differences with my producers
- Interview : Malkapuram Sivakumar – Ye Mantram Vesave is a romantic thriller