The south Indian remakes of the blockbuster Bollywood hit, Queen, have been creating a lot of buzz since last year. In the past, senior Kannada actor-filmmaker Ramesh Aravind was rumored to be directing Queen’s Telugu remake.
But as per the latest reports, Neelakanta, the director of the award winning movies such as Manjula’s Show and Bhumika’s Missamma, has been zeroed in as the director for Queen’s Telugu remake. Also, Tamannaah, who was in news for walking out of the remake a couple of months ago, is said to be essaying the leading lady’s role in the Telugu version.
Queen originally starred Kangana Ranaut. Amy Jackson will reprise Lisa Haydon’s role. Stay tuned for more details about the movie.
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March