Most of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s movies get a grand release across Karnataka, owing to his huge fan following. As per the latest update, Spyder’s Telugu and Tamil theatrical rights have been sold for a whopping Rs.10.80 Crore for Karnataka state.
Leading Kannada distributor Sourav of Goldie Films that released Baahubali has shelled out this huge price, which is a record for Mahesh. In fact, Megastar’s Khaidi No.150’s Rs.9.13 Crore is the highest non-Baahubali full run share for any Telugu film in Karnataka. Such is the craze for Spyder among trade circles down South.
Meanwhile, Spyder’s team will return to India soon and catch up with the remaining pre-production work. Expectations are humongous on this AR Murugadoss’ directorial. Rakul Preet is the film’s leading lady. Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad are the producers. Spyder is hitting the screens on September 27th.
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Pooja Hegde is all praises for Prabhas
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?