Superstar Rajinikanth’s next film, a sequel to his 2010 blockbuster Robo, is undoubtedly the most craziest project down south. The film will be launched in December and already, hype surrounding the project has touched the sky with the reports of Hollywood action star Arnold playing the villain in the film.
Now, latest reports reveal that Shankar and Rajinikanth are said to be in talks with none other than the Big B Amitabh Bachchan for an important role. Apparently, both Shankar and Rajini met Amitabh and narrated him his character details. Amitabh is expected to give his nod to this prestigious project.
Amitabh and Rajini have been good friends for decades and in the past, they acted in Bollywood hits like Andha Kanoon and Gereftaar.
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere
- Hanu Raghavapudi repeats his technician