Young hero Naga Chaitanya, who is busy wrapping up his latest film Premam has already decided on his next. According to the latest update, the young hero will work in the direction of Soggade fame Kalyan Krishna.
This news was confirmed by Nagarjuna himself today and he also revealed that Annapurna Studios will produce this film. Shooting of the film will kick start once Chaitu wraps up his current project. The genre and other details about the technicians will be revealed pretty soon. Watch out this space for more.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you