It is well-known that Mahanati, the highly-anticipated biopic on the life and legacy of yesteryear legendary heroine Savithri, went on floors in the last week of May. The film stars Keerthy Suresh as Savithri.
Ever since the film’s announcement, there have been reports that Young Tiger NTR will be reprising his legendary grandfather NT Ramarao in the film. Talks have been initiated already, but NTR is keeping the Mahanati’s team waiting and he will take a call depending on his schedule.
Malayali heartthrob Dulquer Salmaan will be seen as Gemini Ganesan and Samantha too will essay a crucial role in Mahanati. Nag Ashwin is the film’s director and Mickey J Meyer is the music composer. This prestigious period biopic is being produced on the reputed Vyjayanthi Movies banner.
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Anasuya bags a solid project?
- NTR to launch his brother’s film
- Venue fixed for BAN’s massive success celebration
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation