It is well-known that Mahanati, the highly-anticipated biopic on the life and legacy of yesteryear legendary heroine Savithri, went on floors in the last week of May. The film stars Keerthy Suresh as Savithri.
Ever since the film’s announcement, there have been reports that Young Tiger NTR will be reprising his legendary grandfather NT Ramarao in the film. Talks have been initiated already, but NTR is keeping the Mahanati’s team waiting and he will take a call depending on his schedule.
Malayali heartthrob Dulquer Salmaan will be seen as Gemini Ganesan and Samantha too will essay a crucial role in Mahanati. Nag Ashwin is the film’s director and Mickey J Meyer is the music composer. This prestigious period biopic is being produced on the reputed Vyjayanthi Movies banner.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23