It is a known fact that Nagarjuna is working on a film with Ram Gopal Varma. The latest we hear is that the film has completed its Hyderabad schedule earlier today.
A new schedule of 15 days will start in Mumbai from the 26th of this month. The key gangster portions of the film will be shot in the rustic locales of Mumbai.
Nagarjuna plays a cop in this film which is touted to be a hard-hitting drama.
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans