Will a producer spend 1.5 Crores on a song? That too in a film which does not have top stars? Apparently,yes! The producer in question here is Y.V.S.Chowdhary and he has spent Rs. 1.5 Crores for an 8 minute climax song in his upcoming film ‘Rey’. The song is currently being canned in Annapurna 7 Acres complex and Prem Rakshith is the choreographer in charge of the proceedings.
YVS Chowdhary says that the inspiration for the song is a 2007 live pop show concert he attended in Las Vegas. “Music director Chakri and lyricist Chandrabose have put in extra special efforts for the song. Prem Rakshit’s choreography will be a major highlight for the song. This song will be extremely crucial for the film’s climax”.
Megastar Chiranjeevi’s nephew Sai Dharam Tej, Sayami Kher and Shraddha Das are the lead actors in this film.
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel