This action-packed teaser has also notched up more than 2 lakh 50 thousand likes to become Tollywood’s most liked teaser on YouTube. The teaser is also the first Telugu film teaser to clock 10 million views.
Currently, Katamarayudu’s team is busy canning a romantic duet featuring Pawan and Shruti Haasan in Italy. The unit will return to Hyderabad in a couple of days and kick-start the promotional activities. Dolly is directing this movie and Sharrat Marar is producing it. Katamarayudu is slated to hit the screens on March 28th.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser