This action-packed teaser has also notched up more than 2 lakh 50 thousand likes to become Tollywood’s most liked teaser on YouTube. The teaser is also the first Telugu film teaser to clock 10 million views.
Currently, Katamarayudu’s team is busy canning a romantic duet featuring Pawan and Shruti Haasan in Italy. The unit will return to Hyderabad in a couple of days and kick-start the promotional activities. Dolly is directing this movie and Sharrat Marar is producing it. Katamarayudu is slated to hit the screens on March 28th.
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
- Pelli Choopulu remake gets a hero
- ‘King of Box Office’ NTR thanks fans
Articles that might interest you