It is a known fact that Superstar Mahesh Babu and Sukumar’s 2014’s release 1 Nenokkadine was critically acclaimed. The film’s path-breaking narration and Hollywood standard making were lauded by the audience despite the disappointing box-office result.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that this duo is going to join hands yet again for a film. If the latest buzz is to be believed, their second outing is going to be an out an out commercial entertainer. Mahesh’s close associates at 14 Reels Entertainments, who also produced 1 Nenokkadine, will bankroll this project.
Mahesh is currently busy shooting for Bharath Ane Nenu and has a project with Vamshi Padipally lined up next.
- DSP To Weave His Magic For Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad