Super Star Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ is getting ready for its release in the month of January and the pre-release business is already underway. The film’s Vishakhapatnam area rights have been bagged by Gayathri Films for a whopping price.
Sources say that the deal has been closed for a price of around 5 Crores, with an NRA of around 4.5 Crores. The movie is expected to be a suspense thriller with a good deal of action and expectations are very high on the project.
The movie is being directed by Sukumar and 14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing the film. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music and Kriti Sanon is the heroine in the film.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you