Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ is on track for a massive worldwide release on January 10th and all arrangements have been made for same. The production team has informed us that there is no change in the date. The censor copy is ready and the certification is expected to be over by Monday.
14 Reels Entertainment has produced the movie and Eros International has acquired the film’s rights. Mahesh Babu and Kriti Sanon will be seen as the lead actors in his high voltage suspense thriller. Sukumar is the director of the movie and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the tunes.
‘1 – Nenokkadine’ will also have Mahesh Babu’s son Gautham in an important role. The storyline of this film is said to be quite unique for Telugu cinema.
- Rangasthalam is Ram Charan’s Swayamkrushi: Samantha
- Enjoying the new Charan I was introduced to by Sukumar: Ram Charan
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood