We have reported earlier that Tamil hero Vijay is busy shooting for his upcoming project titled Puli .Currently, a schedule is going on in a remote place near to Talakonam and the crew are finding it difficult to communicate with the outside world because it is a dense forest area. Chimbu Devan is the director for this flick.
Recently, the makers have spent 5 crores to erect a special set for the introduction song of Vijay. As per the latest buzz, it is believed that the budget for this extravagant project is estimated to be more than 100 crores. The makers are leaving no stone unturned to make it an ambitious venture.
This film has Shruti Haasan and Hansika as the female leads. Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer, while Shibu and Selvakumar produce the film under SKT Studios banner.This movie will release in Tamil and Telugu languages.
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
Articles that might interest you