We have reported earlier that Tamil hero Vijay is busy shooting for his upcoming project titled Puli .Currently, a schedule is going on in a remote place near to Talakonam and the crew are finding it difficult to communicate with the outside world because it is a dense forest area. Chimbu Devan is the director for this flick.
Recently, the makers have spent 5 crores to erect a special set for the introduction song of Vijay. As per the latest buzz, it is believed that the budget for this extravagant project is estimated to be more than 100 crores. The makers are leaving no stone unturned to make it an ambitious venture.
This film has Shruti Haasan and Hansika as the female leads. Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer, while Shibu and Selvakumar produce the film under SKT Studios banner.This movie will release in Tamil and Telugu languages.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers