Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Nannaku Prematho’ will be celebrating its 100th day tomorrow. The movie is still running at a theater in Adoni and the theater management is planning to celebrate it in a nice way with fans and NTR’s well wishers. Shields have also been readied for the event.
Nannaku Prematho is a milestone film in NTR’s career because it endeared him to US crowds and multiplex audiences. The film crossed the 50Cr share mark worldwide, with over US$ 2 Million coming from the US market alone.
Directed by Sukumar and produced by BVSN Prasad, the movie was an emotional thriller that was made with a big budget. Devi Sri Prasad composed the music for this film and Rakul Preet Singh played the lead role.
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you