Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Nannaku Prematho’ will be celebrating its 100th day tomorrow. The movie is still running at a theater in Adoni and the theater management is planning to celebrate it in a nice way with fans and NTR’s well wishers. Shields have also been readied for the event.
Nannaku Prematho is a milestone film in NTR’s career because it endeared him to US crowds and multiplex audiences. The film crossed the 50Cr share mark worldwide, with over US$ 2 Million coming from the US market alone.
Directed by Sukumar and produced by BVSN Prasad, the movie was an emotional thriller that was made with a big budget. Devi Sri Prasad composed the music for this film and Rakul Preet Singh played the lead role.
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions