The Telangana state government granted 100 percent Entertainment Tax exemption for well-known Bollywood actor-director Rahul Bose’s latest directorial venture, Poorna. The film is simultaneously releasing in Telugu and Tamil along with the Hindi version.
Poorna is a biopic based on the inspiring life of a teen mountaineer named Poorna from Nizamabad. Poorna is the youngest Indian to scale the Mount Everest. The Telangana government recognizedPoorna as an ‘educational and entertainment film’ for children.
Poorna is slated to open in several multiplexes in the city and other parts of the twin Telugu states.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you