Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently working for the film ‘Legend’. The movie’s shoot is inching towards completion and the makers are getting ready to release the film in the month of March. From Thursday, some crucial fight sequences from the film will be shot on Balakrishna and over a 100 Junior artistes are expected to take part in the proceedings.
This schedule will go on for a week. Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes. Varahi Chalana Chitram and 14 Reels Entertainment banners are jointly producing this big budget flick.
Jagapathi Babu is essaying the negative role in this movie. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan will be seen as the heroines.
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
- Ami Tumi’s trailer gets ready to rock
Articles that might interest you