It is well-known that Sukumar’s super hit 2011 romantic comedy, 100% Love, is being remade in Tamil. Music composer turned hero GV Prakash Kumar and Lavanya Tripathi will reprise Naga Chaitanya and Tamannaah respectively.
Interestingly, the Tamil remake will be shot extensively in London. The crew is currently scouting for locations in London and the entire shooting will be wrapped up in 55 days. MM Chandramouli will direct this film. The shooting will kick-start on August 15.
- Vijayendra Prasad’s interesting definition of ‘wholesome entertainment’
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere