It is well-known that Sukumar’s super hit 2011 romantic comedy, 100% Love, is being remade in Tamil. Music composer turned hero GV Prakash Kumar and Lavanya Tripathi will reprise Naga Chaitanya and Tamannaah respectively.
Interestingly, the Tamil remake will be shot extensively in London. The crew is currently scouting for locations in London and the entire shooting will be wrapped up in 55 days. MM Chandramouli will direct this film. The shooting will kick-start on August 15.
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
- Do Kamal and Shankar have a surprise in store for fans?
- Rajamouli condemns all reports
- Sye Raa’s shoot gets a date
Articles that might interest you