It is well-known that Sukumar’s super hit 2011 romantic comedy, 100% Love, is being remade in Tamil. Music composer turned hero GV Prakash Kumar and Lavanya Tripathi will reprise Naga Chaitanya and Tamannaah respectively.
Interestingly, the Tamil remake will be shot extensively in London. The crew is currently scouting for locations in London and the entire shooting will be wrapped up in 55 days. MM Chandramouli will direct this film. The shooting will kick-start on August 15.
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death
- Record overseas release for Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham
- Senior producer Ashwini Dutt dedicates Mahanati to Sridevi
- Update on Sridevi’s funeral
- Poll : Which is your favourite Sridevi film ?