Indian Cinema’s box-office history has been redefined on this special day and that too by a Telugu film. SS Rajamouli’s visual wonder Baahubali The Conclusion has breached the 1,000 crore worldwide gross milestone, an unimaginable feat the 105-year-old Indian Cinema could ever dream of.
On the 10th day of its release, Baahubali 2 has wiped out all the differences between Bollywood and regional Indian Cinema and placed Tollywood in a respectable position. The credit definitely goes to Rajamouli, the film’s cast and crew, its producers at Arka Mediaworks and millions of movie connoisseurs who made this impossible feat possible.
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
Articles that might interest you