At last, after several months long speculation, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most eagerly awaited 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni, has been launched officially in Amaravati this morning on the auspicious occasion of Ugadi. This landmark film will be directed by Krish and produced by Krish’s friend and producer Rajeev Reddy.
Speaking on the occasion, Balayya said that his 100th project is a result of his hardwork in the rest of his 99 films over a period of four decades. Balayya exuded confidence in the film and said that it will surely enthrall his fans. Gautamiputra Satakarni is a historical which traces the life and legends of the great Satavahana ruler Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music for this film. Early buzz indicates that the film is slated for a January 2017 release.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks