It looks like the genius composer AR Rahman is expanding his wings beyond music. The Oscar winning composer has recently inaugurated a film studio named YM Studios in Chennai. The studio features a sprawling film floor equipped with all the latest technology.
2.0, the much-awaited sci-fi extravaganza from the Shankar-Rajini combo, is the first film to be shot at YM Studios. 2.0’s last song began its shoot at YM Studios today. Incidentally, Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for 2.0.
In the past, Rahman turned script writer and producer with a musical love story titled 99 Songs.
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?