It looks like the genius composer AR Rahman is expanding his wings beyond music. The Oscar winning composer has recently inaugurated a film studio named YM Studios in Chennai. The studio features a sprawling film floor equipped with all the latest technology.
2.0, the much-awaited sci-fi extravaganza from the Shankar-Rajini combo, is the first film to be shot at YM Studios. 2.0’s last song began its shoot at YM Studios today. Incidentally, Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for 2.0.
In the past, Rahman turned script writer and producer with a musical love story titled 99 Songs.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next