Lyca Productions, the leading Tamil film production house, is leaving no stone unturned to make its latest production 2.0 a grand theatrical feast for movie lovers. Lyca has pumped in more than 400 crore to produce 2.0 on international scale.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Lyca Productions is the front-runner to acquire the distribution rights of Rajini’s upcoming gangster drama, Kaala. Apparently, Dhanush felt that Lyca will be the perfect vehicle to give Kaala a humongous release in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. However, an official announcement is awaited from Kaala’s producer Dhanush in this regard.
Kaala is directed by Pa Ranjith. The film also stars Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Samuthirakani, Pankaj Tripathi and Anjali Patil in crucial roles. Kaala is tentatively slated to hit the screens for Tamil New Year in April next year.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks