Shankar is busy filming Super Star Ranjinikath’s 2.0 at a brisk pace. The makers of this high budget visual wonder are aiming to release the film in the second half of 2017. According to the latest reports, the film’s next schedule will go on floors soon.
The team has earlier filmed pivotal scenes featuring Akshay Kumar and took a break due to Rajinikanth being busy with Kabali. Now, the team is going to resume the shooting again in the month of August.
Lyca Productions is bankrolling this huge project, with Amy Jakson playing the female lead and Akshay Kumar playing the baddie opposite Rajinikanth
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
- Teaser of Rahul’s Howrah Bridge to be out soon
- Star hero debuts as a playback singer
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
Articles that might interest you