The audio launch event of Super Star Rajinikanth-Sankar’s much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.0, happened on a grand scale in Dubai two days back. The film is carrying a superb positive buzz among moviegoers and trade circles.
The makers had announced earlier that 2.0 will be hitting the screens on January 25th. But the latest we hear from the Tamil media circles is that the film’s release is postponed to summer due to a delay in the VFX work. However, an official announcement is awaited regarding this news.
2.0 is one of the costliest films that Indian cinema has ever produced. The film is shot on 3D format. Bollywood star Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson will be seen in prominent roles. AR Rahman has scored the film’s music and Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled the project.
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu sets a new national record
- Award-winning Editor Anil Malnad passes away
- Kiara reveals Mahesh’s dedication on BAN’s sets
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati