The third and crucial schedule of Superstar Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s 2.0 will kick off from tomorrow at the Jawaharlal Nehru stadium in New Delhi. Shankar has planned a high octane action sequence, which will be shot in this schedule.
A gigantic set featuring heavy robotic equipment and vehicles has been readied for this 25-day schedule. Some of the scenes which will be shot in this schedule are continuation of the fight sequence shot in Chennai in the second schedule.
Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar play pivotal roles in this costliest movie ever made in India.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you