The third and crucial schedule of Superstar Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s 2.0 will kick off from tomorrow at the Jawaharlal Nehru stadium in New Delhi. Shankar has planned a high octane action sequence, which will be shot in this schedule.
A gigantic set featuring heavy robotic equipment and vehicles has been readied for this 25-day schedule. Some of the scenes which will be shot in this schedule are continuation of the fight sequence shot in Chennai in the second schedule.
Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar play pivotal roles in this costliest movie ever made in India.
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date
- It’s Pawan all the way in Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s film to be shot in Oman
- Young hero’s comeback gets busier