Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s highly-anticipated sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is tentatively slated for an October 18th release as a Diwali treat. The film’s entire talkie part is complete and the unit will can the remaining one song very soon.
Now, 2.0’s crucial dubbing work too has been wrapped up, paving way for an extensive VFX work, which has been going on simultaneously for several months.
Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson will be seen in pivotal roles in this most expensive movie ever made in the country. Lyca Productions banner is bankrolling this movie.
- Good films Get Good Reviews : Mahesh Babu
- Special focus for Spyder’s second half
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- RGV unveils the first glimpse of Lakshmi’s NTR
- Trisha Inks A New Brand Endorsement Deal
Articles that might interest you