The final schedule will take place at a popular film studio in Mahabalipuram on the outskirts of Chennai. Two giant sets were built for the purpose. The film’s teaser will be unveiled on April 14th on the occasion of Tamil New Year.
2.0 is being shot in 3-D. The film will feature extensive VFX and it will release later this year as a Diwali treat. Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson will be seen in important roles in this India’s most expensive movie till date. AR Rahman is scoring the music.
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal- MLA is a pucca entertainer with a good social message
- Impressive feat by Naga Shaurya’s Chalo: 50 days in 45 centres
- Krishnarjuna Yuddham’s audio launch in the holy temple town
- Kajal confirms her next with young hero
- Ajith’s Viswasam underway in Hyderabad