The final schedule will take place at a popular film studio in Mahabalipuram on the outskirts of Chennai. Two giant sets were built for the purpose. The film’s teaser will be unveiled on April 14th on the occasion of Tamil New Year.
2.0 is being shot in 3-D. The film will feature extensive VFX and it will release later this year as a Diwali treat. Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson will be seen in important roles in this India’s most expensive movie till date. AR Rahman is scoring the music.
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension