Here’s the much awaited news for all Shankar-Rajinikanth fans. The first look poster of the maverick duo’s ongoing visual wonder, 2.0, will be unveiled in November. Incidentally, the makers announced this news on the occassion of Shankar’s birthday today.
Going by the words of Raju Mahalingam, the producer of 2.0, the first look may feature both Rajinikanth and the film’s antagonist Akshay Kumar. 2.0 is undoubtedly the most eagerly awaited project as it is a sequel to Shankar-Rajini’s Robo.
Amy Jackson is the film’s leading lady and AR Rahman is the music composer. 2.0 is slated to hit the screens in mid 2017.
- SC tells Rajini’s wife to clear 6.20 Cr dues
- Interesting buzz on NTR-Charan multi-starrer
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin