The makers of Rajinikanth’s upcoming sci-fi visual extravaganza, the Rajinikanth-Shankar’s 2.0, co-produced Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No 150 on Lyca Productions banner. Currently, Raju Mahalingam and Subhaskaran are busy with the post-production formalities for 2.0.
Just as 2.0’s promotional campaign kick-started in the US, Raju Mahalingam interacted with a popular Telugu news daily. Raju revealed that they are planning a huge project in Telugu, but remained tight-lipped about the cast and crew of the film. Let’s wait for an official announcement.
- Kamal Haasan Wants Deepika’s Head Saved
- AR Rahman, Boney Kapoor Avoid Padmavati Issue
- If You Watch Pirated Copy Of Khakee, Donate $10 To The Needy!
- Chandrababu Naidu responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors