The makers of Rajinikanth’s upcoming sci-fi visual extravaganza, the Rajinikanth-Shankar’s 2.0, co-produced Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No 150 on Lyca Productions banner. Currently, Raju Mahalingam and Subhaskaran are busy with the post-production formalities for 2.0.
Just as 2.0’s promotional campaign kick-started in the US, Raju Mahalingam interacted with a popular Telugu news daily. Raju revealed that they are planning a huge project in Telugu, but remained tight-lipped about the cast and crew of the film. Let’s wait for an official announcement.
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time
- No competition between me and Varun- Dharam Tej
- Bhaagmathie to have a massive release in Kerala
- Media hounds Bollywood actress on Prabhas’ marriage