The makers of Rajinikanth’s upcoming sci-fi visual extravaganza, the Rajinikanth-Shankar’s 2.0, co-produced Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No 150 on Lyca Productions banner. Currently, Raju Mahalingam and Subhaskaran are busy with the post-production formalities for 2.0.
Just as 2.0’s promotional campaign kick-started in the US, Raju Mahalingam interacted with a popular Telugu news daily. Raju revealed that they are planning a huge project in Telugu, but remained tight-lipped about the cast and crew of the film. Let’s wait for an official announcement.
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Raja The Great’s title song impresses
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
Articles that might interest you