As reported earlier, the unit of Shankar-Rajnikanth’s 2.0, a sequel to their 2010 blockbuster Robo, has returned to Chennai after wrapping up a crucial schedule in New Delhi. The team canned several important scenes which feature extensive CGI imagery.
Now, after a brief break, the unit will resume the shooting in Chennai from the 27th of this month. The shooting will take place at VGP City in a specially erected giant set designed by the film’s art director Muthuraj. The film’s principal cast will participate in the shoot.
Lyca Productions is producing 2.0, which is touted as India’s most expensive film, with a budget of nearly 350 crores.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise