One of the film’s producers Raju Mahalingam said that the team is aiming to achieve world-class visual effects and that caused the delay. Raju also revealed that an extensive part of the film’s VFX work will take place in the USA under Srinivas Mohan’s supervision.
This movie also stars Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar in prominent roles. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- A huge cultural, political movement awaits Rajini, Pawan’s nod
- Massive climax to be highlight of Ajith’s next
- Baahubali2 trailer sets a new milestone
- Nani’s next to be high on comedy
- Popular actor’s wife in race for Mrs India title
Articles that might interest you