One of the film’s producers Raju Mahalingam said that the team is aiming to achieve world-class visual effects and that caused the delay. Raju also revealed that an extensive part of the film’s VFX work will take place in the USA under Srinivas Mohan’s supervision.
This movie also stars Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar in prominent roles. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release