The theatrical trailer of “Premam” has garnered over 2 million views since it was unveiled on September 20 making it one of the highest for a Telugu film. This views are on a single Youtube channel only. On the official Youtube channel of production house “Sithara Entertainments” it has garnered over two million views.
“Premam” features Naga Chaitanya, Shruti Haasan, Madonna Sebastian and Anupama Parameshwaran as the lead cast. Directed by Chandoo Mondeti and produced by Naga Vamsi on Sithara Entertainments banner, “Premam” is carrying high expectations.
“We are extremely happy with the response to our theatrical trailer. Everyone has liked it. The two million views in short span have bolstered our confidence on the film. The movie would live up to all the expectations. Get ready to watch a memorable love story on silver screen,” producer Naga Vamsi said.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you